Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Save money!

Two lots of good deals available at the moment. Links are on the right of this post.

Firstly, Lidl is doing a range of cycling accessories at very low price. The lighting sets are particularly good value: they include 5 rechargeable AA batteries and a charger, and two AAA batteries - and the lights! - all for ten quid. Surely, it's worth it just for the batteries! The cycle computers seem to have changed design a little since I last bought some, but the spec is the same; I have 2 in use already. They boast 30 functions but that's because you can set them up for 2 bikes with different wheel circumferences - but they don't give you 2 separate brackets! But for £3.99 they are brilliant value - the only cycle computers I have seen with a light and thermometer!

Next, Dash4 It maps and other gadgets and equipment. Dash4It have been offering the usual OS 1:50 000 Landranger maps at 30% off RRP for some time (£4.89 instead of £6.99) but now you can get another 10% off by quoting the code MAR11 at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment