Monday, 19 April 2010

Rainworth and Clipstone work-mornings 21 & 28 April 2010

This is an update of an update to the post below!
Nicola Jones of Sustrans tells me that a Future Jobs Fund team from Lincoln are due to spend 3 to 4 weeks on Route 6 at Rainworth. It would not be very clever therefore to do litter-picking as I had suggested earlier. Instead, we should concentrate on signing the new section just inside Clipstone Forest - and anywhere else where it's needed. Meet from 09:45 onwards, ready to move off as soon after 10:00 as possible, on Wed 21 April at Vicar Pond car park, please.
Be ready to do signing and one other job, so bring a litter-picker and/or loppers and/or a saw (just in case we have time to do a bit more). I will have litter bags.I will have all necessary signage (and nails). Bring a hammer!
Note: a work-morning on the following Wednesday 28 April is now on. Watch these posts for details.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment