Hi folks.
A bit late perhaps in putting this on the blog, although I have been emailing you about these days already. I can recommend the volunteer ranger days, which include: some interesting presentations; the opportunity to meet rangers from other groups and areas; some information about what latest things Sustrans is up to; a free lunch (who said there is no such thing?); a ride in a new area.
The meetings which are geographically closest to us are:
Doncaster, this coming Saturday 29 Sep;
Birmingham, Sat 6 Oct;
Stockport, Sat 20 Oct.
Obviously, the Doncaster one might be short notice now but, if you're keen to go, I would certainly give it a try; there might still be places on it. I'll be there, in fact.
I always come away from these meetings quite uplifted and raring to go! The cameraderie is great! Now, come on, don't tell me I haven't convinced you to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment