Long overdue, there will be a work-morning on the northernmost boundary of our territory, in the Worksop area, on the morning of Saturday 20 February 2010, from 10:00 to 13:00. Meeting point to be arranged - keep an eye on this blog. I'll bring some equipment (but I'll also list stuff that you bring along later). Our main concern will be signing. I was there last September (see post of 28 Oct 2009) and, between the town center and the A57 footbridge, I noticed a large number of signs that had been twisted by vandals to point the wrong way and places where signs were missing altogther. I stuck quite a lot of the self-adhesive 'temporary' signs on posts at that time but more work is now due, I believe. Paddy has given me a list of places where signing needs our attention. Do please try to attend - this will be an opportunity for us to meet, for the first time in some cases. My mobile number, should you wish to call me at any time, is 07855 804 451.
Thank you.
I can make this on 20th Feb Clyde - just let me know meet-up point etc...I've also ridden other part of route 6 up to Rother Valley last week - will report on that section soon as...
ReplyDeleteThanks, Paddy. I look forward to meeting you and the other Worksop rangers on Saturday. I've put some more details in another post (above). Weather forecast at the mo is Sunny!
ReplyDelete